Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Says He And Amber Rose 'Understand' Each Other


MTV reports:

Jay-Z and Beyoncé keep their relationship as private as the Pentagon Papers, but Wiz Khalifa and his girl Amber Rose have been quite public about their pairing.
According to the rapper, there's no agenda behind their privacy or lack thereof.

"I'm just me. That's what it is," Wiz told MTV News about taking his feelings for Rose, Kanye West's ex, public. "I'm completely comfortable about everything in my life. That's what my career has been built off. Everybody gets that right away, so you don't have to find anything about me. I'm not gonna hide it; I'm gonna embrace it and give people in the same situation something to look up to."

Rose joined Wiz on the "RapFix Live" couch, and after they exchanged kisses on the cheek, she spoke about her "Black and Yellow" boyfriend and what attracted her to him.

"He's really funny, he's really charming," she said. "I didn't know much about his music at first and, obviously, he became a good friend, I started listening to his music. He's awesome, he's talented, he's amazing."
Wiz added: "We're really new, but we're really close and understand each other's life. Understanding is really important."

Earlier this year, Wiz told Hot 97 radio jock Funkmaster Flex that Rose and his mother met before the rapper took the stage to perform before a Steelers playoff game.

"They actually really, really dig each other," Wiz told MTV News about the meeting. "Amber is a sweetheart, and my mom, everybody who meets her loves her anyway. So it was really tight."

No comments:

Post a Comment