Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rihanna Opens Up About Bedroom Antics For 'Rolling Stone': ''I Like Being Tied Up And Spanked''




Rihanna opens up about a lit bit of everything in her Rolling Stone interview. The superstar speaks on her decision to ease the restraining order against Chris Brown, a memorable slap in the face by her father, and that her hit song 'S&M' was not only just a fun video but more of a portrait of her own sex life.

'I love feeling like I'm somebody's girl,' she tells Rolling Stone. 'I love to be tied up and spanked.'

The 23-year-old says that the single is semi-autobiographical, but says the lyrics 'Whips and chains excite me' doesn't quite work for her.

She adds: 'Using whips and chains is too planned... you have to stop and look for the whip. I prefer them to use their hands.'

'I like to take the reins in my life, but I enjoy being submissive in the bedroom. In there I can be a little lady and have a male who has responsibility for the situation. That's sexy.'

She partly blames her "masochistic" streak on the abuse she witnessed as a child.

When asked if her father was ever abusive toward her, Rihanna admitted to being hit "once" during a beach outing when she was seven.

"He slapped me so hard," she says. "I ran home with his handprint on me. I couldn't believe it. My mother saw my face, how traumatized I was. You know how, when you know you did something wrong, and you deserve to get beat? This was out of nowhere."

The singer also says that as a take-charge entertainer, she likes it when a man takes charge in bed.

Asked if she was dating anybody now, Rihanna replied no and added, "I'm not even sexting."

Rihanna, 23, became the poster girl for battered girlfriends everywhere two years ago when then-boyfriend - R & B singer Chris Brown - beat her up during a pre-Grammy Awards hellride through Hollywood.

"I hate that my business is out there," she says. "But at the same time, if the media had never found out about certain situations, I would still be in them."

The sultry songbird's public discussion of her private sexual preferences comes a week after Brown was forced to apologize for storming off the set at ABC's "Good Morning America."

Rihanna, who recently agreed to ease the restraining order against her ex-boyfriend, said she hasn't heard from Brown in a long time - and is fine with that.

Rihanna says she hasn’t heard from Chris Brown: “We don’t have to talk again ever in my life.” She says she agreed to lift the restraining order because she didn’t want to negatively affect Brown’s career. “Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can’t perform at awards shows — that definitely made it difficult for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment