Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adele to take 5 years off from music


If fans found it hard to live without Adele for the last five months, as the singer suffered throat problems and recuperated from vocal-cord surgery, they could be in for an even more difficult five years. In an interview with Vogue, the Grammy winner has revealed plans to take a half-decade break and focus on her relationship with new boyfriend Simon Konecki.

"I am fucking off for four or five years," Adele told the magazine. "If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy."

"And then I don't know what I'll do," she added. "Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch."
The "happy record" would certainly be a change of pace, as the singer's mega-selling '21' was inspired by a devastating breakup. Speaking with Vogue about what type of girlfriend she is, Adele said she's a good one, since she likes to laugh, cook and have sex -- though not at the same time, one presumes. She also admitted that she's prone to drama.

"I am not bipolar, but I go from, 'Oh, my God, I love you' to, 'Get the fuck out of my house!' really quickly," she said. "And I never sit there and talk about it. I give them the silent treatment." spinner

No comments:

Post a Comment