Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chris Brown Talks To Fuse TV About Why He Started Rapping [Video]



When Chris Brown hopped into this year's BET Cyphers, he showed how far he's come in the short amount of time that he's been rapping.


In a new interview with Fuse TV, Breezy breaks down why he decided to test his mic skills.


"I think it's more acceptable. It's kind of like in the 80's when everybody was trying out the rap thing," Chris said. "Everybody was doing it, but they were dancing and incorporating everything. You had MC Hammer and so many other people who used hip-hop and dance. That was kind of the essence of hip-hop, b-boying, the whole street art. Everything kind of incorporated into one."


Chris also said that fans these days are more accepting of artists trying new things.


"Kids these days, they don't have a one-track mind," Breezy explained. "They don't like just one thing... they like everything, so that makes them who they are. I think that's what it is with me. A lot of different genres--a lot of different things I bring to my music. That's why I wanna do rap. That's why I wanna do any other kind of song I can do. It's just one of those things that's more acceptable now."

No comments:

Post a Comment