Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MC Hammer slams Jay-z in "Better Run Run



Mr. "U Can't Touch This" is back at it again. MC Hammer has decided to release a song dissing Hip Hop mogule Jay-Z.

In his latest video "Better Run Run," MC Hammer accuses Jay-Z of stealing his "swagger." He went as far as having a person in a devil mask and Yankee hat impersonating Jay-Z. Talking about going all out.

He did have this to say..."I can see it in his eyes, the boy sold his soul. Devil said, 'I'mma give you the world.' I'd take it, plus give me a girl," referring to Beyonce Knowles.

For those of you who may not be aware of his reasoning behind this attack, let us give you a little sample of what Hov spit... "And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused/I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30/'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me," Jay-Z rapped about Hammer's money woes."

That line would upset anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment