Sunday, November 7, 2010

Deported? Kat Stacks Arrested For Immigration Issues, Sends Racist Tweets Just Prior "This Is Why I Hate White People, Snitching Racist B*tches"



Immigration officials may have managed to do what no rapper or hater could do. That is get rid of Kat Stacks.

Stacks, real name Andrea Harrera-Cardena was arrested Friday November 5, and charged with a felony regarding her illegal citizenship status in the United States.

Stacks sent out racist tweets about the situation just prior to being locked up.

"Smh as soon they saw my foreign passport they started f*cking with me. The police already cleared me but still messing with me

This is why I hate white people. Snitching racist b*tches

The black securities are cool but this white mothaf*ckers in here f*cking with me

I'm getting arrested have fun without me
."

No comments:

Post a Comment